- 150W Convection / 250W Conduction / 550W Fan cooled
- Latest medical approvals IEC60601-1 3rd Ed, EN60601-1-2 4th Ed & BF rated
- -40 to 70°C ambient operating temperature
- Unit can be mounted in any orientation without derating
- 5 x 3” footprint in low profile 1.5” form factor
- EN55011 Level B conducted & radiated
- 3 Year warranty
The MWLC550 series of low profile, open frame medical AC-DC power modules offer up to 150W convection, 250W conduction and 550W fan cooled in a low profile 1.5”, 5” x 3” package. The units have the latest medical approvals IEC60601-1 3rd Ed, EN60601-1-2 4th Ed & BF rated. The units have a wide operating ambient temperature of –40 to 70°C, in a range of voltages from 12V to 58V. The units all come with a Fidus 3 year warranty.
5.00" x 3.00" x 1.50"
127 x 76.2 x 38.1mm
No Load Input Power
< 0.5 / 0.7 W
EN61000-3-2 Class D
Up to 92%
-40 to 70°C, see datasheet for derating curve
EN55011 Conducted and Radiated Level B
Input to Output 4000VAC Input to Ground 1500VAC Output to Ground 1500VAC (BF rated)
European Safety Approvals
EN60601-1 2006 A1
US Safety Approvals
ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 AD2 2010
Other Safety Approvals
IEC60601-1 Am1 2012
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.