- Small, compact, board mounted 65W and 130W boost converters
- Complete, easy to design module solution
- Optimized for conduction cooled applications for use in thermally demanding operating conditions with little or no airflow
- Wide Input voltage range (8Vdc-16Vdc)
- Output voltage programmable from 16-34Vdc or 32-54Vdc via external resistor
- Tunable Loop* to optimize dynamic output voltage response
- Output overcurrent protection (non-latching)
The BoostLynx* family of four products (65W and 130W with High Voltage and Low Voltage versions), provides voltage step-up from an input voltage of 8-16Vdc to an output voltage of 16-34Vdc or 32-54Vdc. Boost PoLs are suitable for a wide range of electronic products where some components require higher voltage than the typical 12Vbus. For example, cellular small cell remote radio head (RRH). Boost PoLs can also be used to step up an existing 12V bus to a 24V or 48Vbus.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.