- Ultra-small, ultra-thin DFN package (9 x 7 x 3.1mm)
- Operating ambient temperature range: -40ᵒC to +105ᵒC
- High efficiency up to 92%
- Output short-circuit protection
- Meets AEC-Q100 (under testing)
The K78_MT-500R4 series of low cost surface mount DC/DC converters offer ultra small DFN surface mount regulated curent up to 500mA in a range of voltages from +/-3.3V to +/-15V. The units operate from –40 to +105ᵒC with a 10% trim and short circuit protection. Units are single output, but offer 2 possible voltages in one unit.
9.00 × 7.00 × 3.10mm
7-36VDC (see datasheet)
No Load Input Power
Up to 92%
-40ᵒC to +105ᵒC
Meets conducted and radiated EN55032 level B with additional components
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.