- Available in models ranging from 500W to 3000W
- Outputs available in 12V, 24V, 48 & 54V configurations
- Vin = 90 to 264VAC (full power at high line, reduced power at low line)
- Vout,aux of 5 or 3.3V @ 4A, or 12V @ 1A
- PMBus digital interface OVP/OTP/OCP with constant current
- Paralleling with active current sharing
- UL/TUV, CSA, VDE and CCC with 5000m
- Dimensions : IU Height, see individual specification sheet for actual model dimensions
The CAR Series of front-end rectifiers provide highly efficient isolated power from worldwide input mains in a compact 1U industry standard form factor providing an unprecedented power density of 30W/in3. These rectifiers are ideal for applications where mid to light load efficiency is of key importance given the nature of the power consumption of the end application. The CAR Series rectifiers provide comprehensive solutions for systems connected to commercial AC mains, power plants or telecom central offices.
The plug-and-play product offers significant advantages as systems can be reconfigured and repositioned readily by simply replacing the power supply. The high-density, front-to-back airflow is designed for minimal space utilization and is highly expandable for future growth. The industry standard PMBus compliant I2C communications bus offers a full range of control and monitoring capabilities while the SMBAlert signal pin alerts customers automatically of any state change within the power supply.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.