- Suitable for extreme environments (-40°C to 105°C extended temperature range, operating shock per Mil Std. 810°F to 40G, and operating vibration per Mil Std. 810°F for selected SMT parts)
- High reliability (qualified with 1000h High Temperature Operating Bias (HTOB), 1000h 85RH/85°C Temperature Humidity Bias (THB), 700 cycle -40 to 125°C Thermal Cycling (TC) testing.)
- Suitable for conformal coating with dip or vapor deposition. Conformal coating can provide the protection to meet Salt Fog Test per IEC 60068-2-52 (Severity 3) and Mixed Gas Flow Test per Telcordia GR-3108 Outdoor Levels
- Outstanding transient response for powering demanding loads
- High efficiency (up to 97%)
- Easy to use complete modules enabled fast design cycle and rapid TTM (Time To Market)
- Planned availability for a minimum of 10 years from product launch
- 3 year warranty, backed by GEs proven quality processes
Hornet family of non-isolated board mounted switching regulators are easy to use, fully integrated power modules for demanding industrial conditions. With highly accurate output voltage setting, high efficiency, exceptional power density, extended temperature range for extreme environments and proven high reliability, Hornet switching voltage regulators are well suited for industrial applications.
Hornet series includes step-down/buck regulators that deliver 11 to 108W maximum power and step-up/boost regulators that deliver 65W maximum power.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.