- Buck and boost functionality - output voltage below, equal to or above variable input voltage
- Wide variable input voltage range (18Vdc - 85Vdc)
- Output voltage programmable from 18.5Vdc - 60Vdc
- Variable putput current limit
- Remote On/Off
- Over current and overtemperature protection
- Digital (PMBusTM) interface
JRCS016 Buck and Boost modules are easy to design fully integrated non-isolated DCDC converters capable to deliver output voltages below, equal to or above a variable input voltage (buck and boost functionality). Over an input voltage range of 18 to 85V, these modules can provide an output voltage that can be set between 18.5V and 60V and output power up to 400W.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.