Naos RaptorContact Us
- Tunable Loop* to optimize dynamic output voltage response
- Very high efficiency and superior thermal performance
- Cost efficient open frame design
- Output voltage programmable
- Remote On/Off control
- Output overcurrent protection
- Overtemperature protection
The Naos Raptor* series of power modules are non-isolated SIP (single in-line package) DC-DC converters that can deliver up to 60A of output current. These modules operate over a wide range of input voltage (4.5-14Vdc) and provide a precisely regulated output voltage from 0.59Vdc up to 6.0 Vdc, programmable via an external resistor.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.