Up to 450W
- Compliant to RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC
- High power density: 166W/in3 in half-brick, 139W/in3 in eighth-brick
- Industry standard half-brick & eighth-brick pin-out
- Low output ripple and noise
- Remote Sense
- Constant switching frequency
- Over temperature protection auto restart
- Vout adjustment trim, 16.0Vdc to 35.2Vdc in half-brick, 15.0Vdc to 35.2Vdc in eighth brick
- Operating case temperature of -40 to 100 deg C
- CE mark meets 2006/95/EC directives
- UL60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03(CSAUS) and VDE 0805:2001-12 (EN60950-1)
The Orca series is a family of isolated DC-DC fully regulated, board-mounted power amplifier modules. The series is designed to significantly lower costs and boost energy efficiency for cellular base stations, remote radio heads, distributed antenna systems and WiMAX controllers.
Contact us on 01183 420730 or email@example.com to confirm stock levels, lead-times and to request a quotation.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.