- Compliant to RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC
- High power density: 166W/in3 in half-brick, 139W/in3 in eighth-brick
- Industry standard half-brick & eighth-brick pin-out
- Low output ripple and noise
- Remote Sense
- Constant switching frequency
- Over temperature protection auto restart
- Vout adjustment trim, 16.0Vdc to 35.2Vdc in half-brick, 15.0Vdc to 35.2Vdc in eighth brick
- Operating case temperature of -40 to 100 deg C
- CE mark meets 2006/95/EC directives
- UL60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03(CSAUS) and VDE 0805:2001-12 (EN60950-1)
The Orca series is a family of isolated DC-DC fully regulated, board-mounted power amplifier modules. The series is designed to significantly lower costs and boost energy efficiency for cellular base stations, remote radio heads, distributed antenna systems and WiMAX controllers.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.