Up to 216W
- Wide input range of 9 - 36Vdc
- Programmable Vout range of 3-18V
- Remote enable
- Over current / over temperature protection
- AutoLimit optimized power for the small package size
- Small size - 20.3 x 11.4 x 8.5 mm (0.80 x 0.45 x 0.34 in)
- 2.5-5.0A output current - no derating
- Tunable Loop* optimized dynamic response
- Proven technology
- Faster time-to-market
- Design assistance
- A compact solution
- End-to-end solutions
- Total Efficiency* technology
The ProLynx* family of DC-DC converters accelerates speed to market by reducing design cycle for applications requiring a wide input voltage tolerance. These high efficiency, superior thermal derating modules operate over an ultra-wide input range of 9-36Vin and provide a precisely regulated output voltage ranging from 3.0 - 18Vdc, programmable via an external resistor. Ruggedized (-D) versions are capable of operating in extremely high temperature environments up to 105deg C and withstand higher levels of shock and vibration (MIL STD 810F).
Contact us on 01183 420730 or email@example.com to confirm stock levels, lead-times and to request a quotation.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.