Dlynx IIContact Us
- Convenient and powerful Digital Communication with PMBus*.
- Digital Tunable Loop* saves even more board space.
- Cost efficient open frame design.
- Programmable output voltage for reduced BOM cost.
- System Compatible Operation with fixed switching frequency.
- Works in challenging environments with wide operating temperature: -40 to 85 deg C.
- Total Efficiency* architecture for simple integration.
- Superior thermal performance for long term reliability.
- EZ-SEQUENCE* for operation control.
- On-board Remote On/Off for additional control and convenience.
- System protection with output over temperature protection.
- Controlled monotonic start-up and shutdown.
The advanced digital DLynx II* family of non-isolated Point of Load (POL) DC-DC board-mounted power modules brings an expanded set of industry-standard PMBus** commands, increased performance and power handling ranges to the digital POL world. With highly accurate digital telemetry, space-saving Digital Tunable Loop* technology and exceptional current density, the DLynx II family gives designers the tools to quickly take advantage of the latest high performance, high current digital power converters.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.