- Low profile 2.9mm height
- Ideal for height sensitive applications
- Can be used on bottom side reflow applications
- Compliant to RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC (Z version)
- Compatible in Pb-free/SnPb reflow environment (Z version)
- Compliant to IPC-9592 (Sept. 2008), Category 2, Class II
- DOSA based
- Wide Input voltage range (3.0Vdc-14.4Vdc)
- Output voltage programmable from 0.45Vdc to 5.5Vdc via external resistor
- Tunable Loop* to optimize dynamic output voltage response
- Digital interface through the PMBus** protocol
- Power Good signal
- Fixed switching frequency
- Output overcurrent protection (non-latching)
- Over temperature protection
- Remote On/Off
- Ability to sink and source current
- Small size: Pico 12.2mm x 12.2mm
- Wide operating temperature range [-40deg C to 85deg C]
- UL 60950-1Recognized, CSA C22.2 No. 60950 1-03 Certified, and VDE 0805:2001-12 (EN60950-1) Licensed
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities
- RoHS compliant
The SlimLynx* power modules are slim non-isolated dc-dc converters in a low profile 2.9mm height. These modules operate over a wide range of input voltage and provide a precisely regulated output voltage from 0.45 to 5.5Vdc, programmable via an external resistor and PMBus control.
Contact us on 01183 420730 or email@example.com to confirm stock levels, lead-times and to request a quotation.
Require a modified standard part?
Based on your specific requirements, our AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters and medical grade power supplies can be supplied with variations to input/output parameters and non-standard connections to meet the needs of your application.